Crossinvest presents Cross-Opinion, an opportunity to have our investment team review your current portfolio to provide a second opinion, with no cost or obligation*.
Through a comprehensive attribution analysis of your investments, we will provide you with the following summary:
- Is your investment portfolio properly diversified?
- Is your portfolio risk exposure in line with your risk appetite and investment objectives?
- Are the investments you hold top performers within their peer group?
- Are recommendations being made to support your investment goals or to generate sales commission for your advisor?
- An assessment of the hidden transactional fees you are paying
for accredited investors only
Our Review Process
Once we have consolidated all investment holdings from various sources and classi?ed them under their respective asset classes, we will review it against underlying portfolio theories to ensure the portfolio meets these requirements: